Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mr. Montana (Geleen, Netherlands)

Rijksweg Zuid 89, 6161 BG Geleen, Netherlands, T: 06-19454759

Mr. Montana is a snackbar that serves traditional Dutch snacks, pizza, and shawarma. It is a fairly large place, which seems to mainly do deliveries. The menu is extremely extensive and the guys who work there are extremely nice and professional.


T. gets a Falafel Plate (EUR 8.50 or $9.25), while I get a Dürüm Döner Kebab (EUR 4.50 or $5). Both are very acceptable and good for a snackbar. What I really like is that they have all the Belgian sauces, so I can put Samourai sauce on my Döner, which makes it much better.


VERDICT: 86/100
This is one of the better snackbar/shawarma places I have eaten at. On top of that, the people are awesome, so go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment