Tuesday, June 26, 2012

KT's Pub (Plainfield, IN)

120 N Perry Rd, Plainfield, IN 46168, T: 317-268-4931


KT's Pub is a huge empty rock/sports pub in a strip mall, which is normally too cold, too dark, and too loud (rock/metal music). It has a huge screen for games, but this seems only for football. This evening there are two guys trying to impress the very busty waitress, who tries to impress them for tips (she seems to win). The menu is classic bar food: appies, burgers, pizzas, sandwiches. Although a couple more people walk in, I am the only one eating, and still have to wait more than 20 minutes to get my order.


 I order the Trash Can Burger ($9.95): two patties, jalapeno, mushroom, lettuce, tomato, onion, and bacon. Normally it comes with chips, but I prefer fries. The fries are thick and wrinkled, which are seasoned and a bit salty. The burger is huge: two thick but very dry patties, while the weak bun makes it impossible to eat. It also comes with American and Swiss cheese, even though I asked without cheese. Did I already say I was the only one eating?


VERDICT: 44/100
KT's Pub offers poor food in a terrible setting and with incompetent service.

No comments:

Post a Comment