Monday, July 20, 2015

Maison Burger (Paris, France)

6 Rue Grégoire de Tours, 75006 Paris, France, T: 01-43-544-013

 
I had passed this little place many times before, as I lived around the corner, but when I finally wanted to eat there, I could barely find it. Maison Burger is a small concept burger bar French style, tucked away in a side street near Odeon. It offers a couple of burger options (all 12), including tofu and chicken, and several fancy desserts.



I get the BBQ Burger, which comes with bacon and BBQ sauce, and a side of house fries (+3). The fries are thin and crispy, almost hard on the outside. The burger is medium cooked as ordered. The consistency is a bit soft, as is that of the airy bun. It comes with avocado, oiled tomatoes, and a tangy sauce (more Andalouse than BBQ). Overall a very good burger, though I would probably take it well-done next time.



VERDICT: 89/100
Very good upscale burger joint, particularly for outside of the US, which is actually not too expensive for downtown Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment