Monday, July 20, 2015

Amorino (Paris, France)

4 Rue de Buci, 75006 Paris, France, T: 01-43-265-746



Amorino is a chain of gelaterias that advertises “quality and tradition.” They have “boutiques” throughout Europe as well as some in Africa and the US. I visit the one around the corner of my temporary apartment. I've seen it busy most of the time, but because the area is full of tourists, this doesn't have to mean much.



I get a cup of 4.60 which allows me a choice of three out of ca. 30 flavors. The banana is fresh and not too creamy, the citron is nice and buttery, the Noisette smooth and with real hazelnuts. I went back a few days later and also tasted the fresh raspberry and the bittery ‘Agume de Sicile.’



VERDICT: 91/100
Great but not cheap Gelateria.

No comments:

Post a Comment