Monday, June 22, 2015

Lucky’s Lounge (Boston, MA)

Boston Logan Airport, Boston, MA, T: 617-567-2299

 

Lucky’s Lounge is a Boston institution. Situated at the Waterfront in South Boston, it is an award-winning restaurant that also hosts shows. More recently it has opened a location at Boston Logan Airport, which I visit on my way out.



I get the Lucky Burger ($11), which comes with fries. It already looks sad when it arrives. An old diner type burger: big soft bun, pile of iceberg lettuce, tomato, pickles and caramelized onions. The burger is dry and well-done, not medium as I asked, and it takes me three attempts to get the mayo. The fries are lukewarm and soggy.


VERDICT: 62/100

Perhaps the South Boston location is better, but at the airport it is really poor quality for a steep price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment