Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Wurstteufel (Weißenburg in Bayern, Germany)

Eichstätterstrasse, 91781 Weißenburg in Bayern, Germany

 


 

Wurstteufel is a chain of sausage stands across Germany. I visit one at the parking lot of a small mall, outside the center of the small town of Weißenburg in Bayern. It has fries, sausages, meat balls (though not today), and somewhat surprisingly burgers. Interestingly, for the first time in my life, the people working in the stand ask me to take a picture without them in it.

 


I get a Currywurst with Fries and Mayo (€6.10) and get a choice of different levels of spice (I choose 2 out of 3, mainly because 3 is habanero, and I don’t like that flavor much. The sausage is overcooked (has been laying there for too long), the curry sauce has small pieces of bell peppers in them, and the powder has a serious kick. The fries are small but crispy. All in all, quite good.

 

VERDICT: 87/100

Original Currywurst with a kick

No comments:

Post a Comment