Saturday, July 9, 2022

Fritpleintje (Zaventem, Belgium)

Heidestraat 3, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium

 


Fritpleintje is a frituur in downtown Zaventem, just a mile from Brussels National Airport. It has the old name outside and the new one inside (odd). They have a pretty modern operation going with all the usual snacks but few homemade stuff.

 


I get a Small Fries (€2.90) with Mayonnaise (€0.90) and a Grizzly (€3.00) with Samourai (€0.90). The fries are thick and perfectly fried. I enjoy them although I miss something extra (which might be because I have COVID). The Grizzly is standard: spicy mystery ground meat in a thin coating. The sauces are good but I prefer them fresh on my snacks rather than in prepared little cups.

 


VERDICT: 87/100

A very solid frituur. Worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment