Saturday, July 9, 2022

Merakles (Stuttgart, Germany)

Hauptstrasse 170, 70563 Stuttgart

 


Merakles is a pretty famous Greek food truck on the outskirts of Stuttgart that provides a wide range of dishes you’ll usually find at a bigger gyros restaurant: gyros, souflaki, falafel, various salads, deserts, etc. I get a Pita Gyros (€5.80) and a Lahano (€2.90). The pita is huge and has enough fries in it for a side meal. Unfortunately, everything is very salty and most of the (non-salty) tzatziki and tomato are at the bottom. The Lahano is a cabage salad, which is big and fresh.

 


VERDICT: 88/100

I’m not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed. It was good gyros but not remarkable. However, the next day I did find out that I had COVID, so maybe my taste was a bit off.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment