Tuesday, July 26, 2022

B & D Burgers (Pooler, GA)

238 Pooler Pkwy G, Pooler, GA 31322

 


B & D Burgers, which stands for Blake & Duncan, is a local chain of burger restaurants with currently four locations in and around Savannah. I visit the large new restaurant in a strip mall in Pooler, just outside Savannah. It serves mainly burgers, with a variety of options (beef, bison, chicken). In addition to about 10 options you can also create your own.

 


I get a Bison Burger, which comes with lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, and I add fresh jalapeños, bacon, and B&D sauce ($23.27). I order it “pink”. The patty is well-done, not medium, but juicy. Overall, the burger is big and salty. The fresh jalapeños add the kick, the B&D sauce has little taste. The fries are softer than I like but tasty (if, also, too salty).

 


VERDICT: 85/100

Good but expensive burgers. A bit too salty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment