Thursday, October 22, 2015

Bojangle’s Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits (Conyers, GA)

1970 Hwy 138 SE, Conyers, GA 30013

 
Bojangle’s Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits is a Southeastern fast food chain, headquartered in Charlotte (NC), which has over 600 locations. It combines classic chicken fast food with southern sides. It is buffet style, like most fried chicken chains, so the freshness of the food depends on how long it has been waiting for you. 

 
I get Chicken Tenders (spicy), which come with a side (coleslaw) and a drink for $6.41. I'm lucky as the tenders are freshly prepared. As I have to wait I get another tender for free. The tenders have a thick crispy crust that is not too salty, but also not really that spicy. The meat is soft, the sauces tasty. I'm not a fan of biscuits, but this one is quite good: not too dry, not too buttery, and a bit salty. The coleslaw is mayo-y and tasty.



VERDICT: 85/100
Perhaps it was just because my food was freshly prepared for me, but overall it was a remarkably positive experience, well above KFC and similar places.

No comments:

Post a Comment