Sunday, May 2, 2021

Myami Bites (Greenville, SC)

 126 Augusta Street, Greenville, SC, 29601

 


Myami Bites is located in the same spot (Gather) as HenDough Chicken and Donuts, Gather, a funky collection of bars and little restaurants in downtown Greenville, SC.  offers a fairly limited menu of Cuban snacks and sandwiches. Despite the fact that I order just a sandwich, and there is just one person before me, it takes very long (ca. 15 minutes) before I finally get my food.



I get the Cuban ($11.99), which is a very thin sandwich with roasted pork, ham, pickles and mustard (I asked for no cheese), pressed to make it soft and warm inside. While it is very tender, and the pork has good taste, it is not remarkable and, obviously, overpriced.


82/100
While the quality of the Cuban sandwich is definitely good for a place outside of Miami, it is also seriously overpriced. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment