Sunday, September 26, 2021

Kabab-Je Rotisserie & Grille (Charlotte, NC)

7828-b Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC

 


Kebab-Je is a local chain with three locations in the Charlotte area. It serves the classics of Mediterranean and Lebanese cuisine in an in-between restaurant and fast food setting.
 

I get a Fattoush Salad ($5.95) and a Hummus (Chicken) Shawarma ($8.95). Both are on my table a minute after I ordered. The hummus is creamy and quite authentic, while the chicken shawarma is from the skewer, perfectly seasoned, and juicer and less dry than usual. The Fattoush is well seasoned but has a bit too much lettuce. Everything comes with a big fresh pita and I get another one when I’m 2/3 done with the first.
 

VERDICT: 92/100
This is excellent Lebanese food, which is affordable and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment