Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dog 'n Roll (Toronto, Canada)

Front St W, Toronto, Canada (in front of the Convention Centre)


Fast foodies will love Toronto, as the city center is full of food carts that offer food greasy food for a good price. On Front Street, the carts seem to be owned by Hungarians. Most carts offer fairly similar food: burgers, sausages, hot dogs, fries.


I had a burger combo, i.e. a burger, fries and a can of soda for 5 bucks Canadian. The burger was made of pretty inferior meat, but I liked the choice of condiments, particularly the very spicy peppers. However, the big surprise were the fries: they were awesome! Thick cut fresh potatos, crisply fried... if only they had Belgian mayonnaise.


VERDICT: 87/100
Dog 'n Roll is a food cart as I like them... greasy and tasty! Next time I would probably go for the sausage, but the one thing I won't change are the fries. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment