Friday, November 26, 2021

Party Fowl (Nashville, TN)

Inside Nissan Stadium, 1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN


Party Fowl is a Tennessee chain of fried chicken places, which also has a location inside the Tenessee Titans' Nissan stadium. The regular locations have a very extensive menu, with Nashville Hot chicken at the center (but also in tacos and empanadas), but they have different types of heat of chicken, and various other things, including gumbos and salads.


I get the Chicken Tenders & Beignets ($18) -- I think they gave me the fries by mistake. It takes 15 minutes or so to get my food, as they are out of everything. The three chicken tenders are huge and I get them Nashville Hot and that brings some serious heat. They are not all that tender but some pieces are really good (and hot!). The beignets are kind of hollow but tasty. The fries were at best lukewarm, but I only tried two, as I was too full. ;-)

 

VERDICT: 88/100
This is excellent hot chicken for inside a stadium (obviously overpriced, although the pieces are big). Would definitely like to try a regular location too.


No comments:

Post a Comment